Sunday, June 28, 2009

Arrival in San Jose


The trip was uneventful, once I recoved from the overweight baggage charges that Continental insisted on. At least the arrival was on time. The plane was about 75% young people (under 25). We arrived to a cloudy afternoon with showers ensuing shortly thereafter. The rain is so nice. It has been over 100 degrees F in Houston all week and there hasn't been any rain for over 30 days.
Cool and moist never felt so good.


Met my family as scheduled and much to my surprise their house has WiFi. What more could I ask for? The oldest son was visiting and he owns his own tech support biz, so he put me on-line pronto.

It's a typical Sunday here. Family day. All of the couple's 5 kids are visiting, extended family and neighbors are stopping by and of course, food galore. Que rico! The topic of coversation is the family's Pomeranian's new haircut. The jokes are flying and the coversation is lively. Yes, aqui no se habla ingles. Just the way I like it.

Pues, es todo esta noche, amigos. Buenas noches.

No comments:

Post a Comment